It’s not easy for a business to make a change from private to public. There’s a considerable amount of work involved in the process and sometimes business owners find themselves lost in the chaos. During this volatile period for your company, you need someone in your corner to help you deal with all the formalities and that’s where we come in.
Aspen Management has extensive experience in all your corporate needs. We specialize in consulting the process of taking companies public. We’ll help you understand the entire process and explain the various legal obligations you need to fulfill to ensure the transfer happens without any legal problems. Here are some of the services we provide:
- 15c211 Filings
- S-1 Filings
- Private Placements/PIPES
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Fairness Opinions and Valuations
- Industry Analysis and Projections
Aspen Management serves as a facilitator to:
- Sellers - companies that are seeking to sell their OTC Bulletin Board Shell.
- Buyers - private companies that want to purchase a clean OTC Bulletin Board Shell.
- Equity Participants - Public or Private companies that at seeking a reverse merger candidate in exchange for equity participation.
Why Choose Us?
We’ve been a part of this industry for several years now and have guided many companies through the same process. With our help, businesses have transitioned from being a private company to be a public one smoothly. Here are some reasons why we stand out:
- Familiarity with the Rules and Regulations - We’re very familiar with all the rules and regulations associated with such a transfer. Our experts understand the law and will ensure all documents are filed and everything is in place.
- Voice of Experience - This can be a very chaotic time for any company and business owner. We offer support and services to ensure everything goes well. Our experts will answer any question that you might have regarding the process,and communicate with you regularly. This would help you keep your company together and get through the transfer.
- Valuation - We help you decide on the valuation of the stock, with our expert financial services that would work in conjunction with your in-house team.
Aspen Management's strengths are preparing, structuring and executing a custom service that enables a developing company to fill its corporate needs. As a full service facilitator, we are committed to exceeding customer demands and expectations.